Instant Business Letter Kit (Third Edition) is a comprehensive business writing toolkit that combines "how-to" tips, tricks, advice, and information with 129 professionally written, fully-formatted real-life templates for writing ALL types of business letters. The KIT CONTAINS A SPECIAL E-MAIL ADDRESS THAT KIT OWNERS CAN USE TO ORDER A FREE MS-WORD FILE THAT CONTAINS ALL 129 OF THE TEMPLATES.
You can download these templates into your word processor and copy, cut, and paste them as you choose. In addition to those free downloadable letter templates, Kit owners requesting them will ALSO receive a special downloadable MS-Word bonus file that contains business forms and templates ranging from: invoices and purchase orders, to minutes of meetings, and trip reports.
Business Letter types included: introduction letters, cover letters, application letters, project letters, proposal letters, employee letters, financial letters, credit letters, order letters, sales letters, marketing letters, publicity letters, customer relation letters, termination letters, letters of interest, thank you letters, reference letters, recommendation letters, apology letters, condolence letters, commendation letters, invitation letters, complaint letters, financial hardship letters, and more.
Whether you're involved in small business, home-based business, or a large organization -- if you need help writing ANY type of business letter(s), you could easily make this Kit your official business writing style guide.
Here’s what you get in this unique Business Letter writing kit:
If you need to write ANY type of business letter – whether business-to-business or business-to-customer - this unique writing resource with its downloadable templates is your answer.
- Comprehensive business letter style guide packed with tips, tricks, pointers, and never-before–published insider information for writing and formatting ALL types of business letters.
- Includes 129 fully-formatted real-life letter templates that cover the vast majority of business letters that you will ever need to write.
- Exclusive e-mail access to the 129 Business Letter Templates file that you can download directly into your word processing program and work with (MS-Word format).
- Exclusive e-mail access to a special Business Forms and Templates file (MS-Word) that you can download into your word processor and copy, cut, and paste as you wish. (Everything from: invoices and purchase orders, to minutes of meetings, to media releases, and trip reports, etc.)
- Step-by-step instructions on how to use the author’s proprietary “Template Adaptation Method” to quickly and easily create ANY business letter using real-life templates.
- Unique business letter resources chapter containing the author’s personally researched “Top 25 Lists” of business letter how-to resources and business letter services and tools.
- Bonus Chapter on how to write Business Reports that includes the author’s unique approach to writing business reports plus real-life tables of contents for the five most common report types.
- Detailed Table of Contents and full Keyword Index, enable you to quickly and easily find the business letter template that meets your needs.